Wednesday 10 November 2010

Friday 12th November...

This friday, the 12th November, i have work in 2 shows. First up is my tribute to Dante Gabriel Rossetti's 'Pandora' for the 'Idol Hours' group show at the London Miles Gallery and can be seen here on a showcard. If youre in London be sure to pop over and check out the show, its an impressive artist list and im really pleased to be involved and have my work hanging in such great company!



Next up is the 'Eyes wide shut' show by Fine Grime at the Walcot Chapel in Bath- my home turf! I have my 'Frankie' portrait and the 'All the Devils' works on show / sale at this exhibition so if youre local to the area, or if you fancy a night in Bath- pop in for a drink and check out the works on show that include pieces from Sylivia Ji, Carles Gomila, Natalie Shau, Fran Williams and Tom Lane (aka Ginger Monkey).



I was intending to get up to the London Miles show but plans have had to change and i will now be at the Fine Grime show in Bath so feel free to say hi!

No comments: