Wednesday 29 August 2012

Moving home...

So after quite a few years, ive decided to move my blogging over to Tumblr. Its been fun, but as i created the template for this blog a seriously long time ago now- the latest updates are causing me no end of problems when im creating my posts (particularly image posts- im having to stay in html view and strip out extra code thats not needed for my original template).

Anyway, if youve got a tumblr account or want to follow along as i slowly start adding content and updates etc (probably as sporadically as i tend to do on Blogger) heres the new url:

tombagshaw.tumblr.com (yeah- its that simple) Im still maintaining my inspiration tumblr so make sure you check out the amazing work im collecting on carboncradle.tumblr.com

Hope to see you on the other side...

-

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am really sorry you're moving to tumblr (just now when I left my tumblrblog :)...

Tumblr is simpler than blogger, and force its users to follow an unpretentious way of publishing.
I missed my freedom to modify the html (or a single post) as much as I wanted. If you need a pick-up-and-post tool tumblr is great.:) Good luck and I will miss you!

Tom Bagshaw said...

Thanks Beau, as much as i like my blogger, i think its time to move over to a platform that allows me to post with a little less hassle- especially when my posts are image based, it seems to make more sense.. i wont be closing this blog though- so i may yet come back to it ;)