Monday 8 August 2011

3Cs Project Launched...

On the 1st of September i will start a project to create 100 portrait studies in 100 hours over 100 days! The idea is quite simple, take some reference photographs of 100 volunteers at noon on the 1st of September, then start creating a digital portrait study from the reference but only allow myself one hour to do it- one a day, for 100 days! Im hoping that this will allow me to further develop my portrait painting skills and will certainly make me do portraits that i would not normally undertake in my normal work!

I have set up a blogspot address, 100portraits.blogspot.com where you can find more information about the project if you would like to take part. Im also going to be promoting the project through Facebook and Twitter, if you can, please help in getting the word around, link to the blog, tell your friends etc. Obviously this is only going to be something you can volunteer for if youre in the Bath area on the 1st of September but i really need as much publicity as i can get in order for this to work!

No comments: