Monday 1 August 2011

Beautiful Imperfections...

Beautiful Imperfections is the title ive chosen for my new body of work which will be on show at the Corey Helford Gallery in LA starting on the 6th August. The show runs till the 27th, as you will see from previous posts the main show on the ground floor will be David Stoupakis who has produced 7 new pieces (weirdly coincidental that i produced 7 new ones as well...). I really cant wait to see all his new work- from the couple ive seen so far he looks like hes produced a killer show.

Anyway, heres a little showcard ive put together using my 'Regrets' piece with some of the details. More info can be found on the CHG main site.

1 comment:

alex*at*aufdemaur said...

I looked at your new pieces on your website... siiiiigh... I wish I was able to go out to LA to see them :( Looking forward to seeing the results of 3C's though!